INDEMNITY FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITIES
Local bodies, associations, appropriate consortia of the area
choose and carry out competent maintenance on trails and paths. No liability
will be assumed for possible damage or accidents on signed mountain bike
COMMON SENSE AND RESPECT
Respect nature and fully enjoy the tour.
Just follow these five simple rules of good manners and organisation to spend a
training day of wellbeing and fun:
- Ride only on authorised trails and don’t ride across any fields.
- Never scare animals, do not leave rubbish, avoid braking sharply (to avoid
excessive soil erosion).
- Pedestrians and Hikers always have right of the way, make yourself heard in
- Check your equipment is in good condition and always use a helmetand bike
- Moderate your speed depending on the different situations, do not
overestimate your possibilities.